- 250 Sheet Input Tray
- Continue printing in mono even if the printer is out of colour toners
- Print/Scan/Copy/Fax - All in One
- Up to 1,200 x 2,400 dpi Print
- Up to 28ppm Mono/Colour Print
Speed and Sophistication
with a built in single-pass duplex automatic document feeder, the WorkCentre 6515 simultaneously scans both sides of a 2-sided document at up to an impressive 37 impressions per minute.
Add this to the already leading 28 page per minute print speed and you have an incredibly versatile and productive companion for your busy office.
With PANTONE approved colour simulations, your marketing materials will have never looked so good. Adding colour to your printed material can help you gain 82% more attention span than mono prints and a 33% increase in memorability compared to black and white.
Xerox's own colour matching system helps to ensure consistent high quality print reproduction every time, giving your prints the impact they truly deserve.
Power and Performance
A powerful 1.05GHz processor and it's supported 2GB of memory allow for the most demanding print or scan tasks to perform effortlessly, minimising downtime whilst ensuring your workforce can continue uninterrupted without having to wait for their print jobs to process.
- Double Sided Printing Unit (Duplex)
- Print Speed: Up to 28ppm Mono or Colour Print
- First Page Print Speed: As fast as 12 Seconds
- Printer Resolution: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi Print
- Scanner Optical Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi Scan
- Scan Speed: A4 / 210 x 297 mm - 37ipm Mono, 21ipm Colour
- Copy Speed: A4 / 210 x 297 mm - 12 cpm Colour, 24 cpm Mono
- Fax Speed: 33.6kps Fax Facility
- Interface Types: USB, LAN Network
- Processor: 1.05GHz Processor
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Supported Operating Systems: Mac, Windows
- Paper Holder: 250 Sheet Input Tray
- Accepted Paper Weight : Duplex - 60-125GSM, Single Sided - 60-220GSM
- In the Box: Phaser 6515 Colour Laser Printer, Duplex Unit, Cyan Cartridge (1000 pages), Magenta Cartridge (1000 pages), Yellow Cartridge (1000 pages), Black Cartridge (1500 pages), Software and Documentation CD, installation Guide, Quick use Guides, Power Cord
Browse our full range of fabrics from the bands below and use the band selector to choose the correct band range for your item.
If you would like further information or a fabric not shown below, then please contact us using the chat or via phone on 08003213651
Printers & Scanners