- As fast as 12 seconds First page
- Automatic Double Sided Printing
- Continue printing in mono even if the printer is out of colour toners
- Up to 1,200 x 2,400 dpi Print
- Up to 28ppm Mono/Colour Print
A new innovation of toner technology provides the best possible image and colour quality through every print run. Xerox's re-developed EA toner formulation has been re-engineered to enhance dot reproducibility and provide less toner waste than ever before.
The 6510dn toner melts at a much lower temperature, saving energy, increasing your productivity and providing consistent high quality prints every time.
Stunning Accuracy and Detail
Smaller toner particles are responsible for finer details and increased precision and the Xerox 6510dn takes advantage of this by producing up to an exceptional 1200 x 2400 DPI resolution, giving your printed materials the biggest possible impact.
PANTONE approved colour simulations and Xerox colour correction technology ensures consistent colour reproduction to match your high expectations.
High quality and cost saving doesn't mean the 6510dn sacrifices performance. Both colour and mono prints are output at up to an impressive 28 pages per minute and with the added benefit of automatic duplexing, this model goes the extra yard to increase your productivity and help save on your media costs by up to 50%. The powerful 733MHz processor and generous 1GB of RAM ensure even the most demanding print runs are quickly processed.
- Double Sided Printing Unit (Duplex)
- Print Speed: Up to 28ppm Mono/Colour Print
- First Page Print Speed: As fast as 12 Seconds
- Printer Resolution: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi Print
- Interface Types: USB, LAN Network
- Processor: 733MHz Processor
- Memory: 1GB RAM
- Supported Operating Systems: Mac, Windows
- Paper Holder: 250 Sheet Input Tray
- Accepted Paper Weight : Duplex - 60-125GSM, Single Sided - 60-220GSM
- In the Box: Phaser 6510 Colour Laser Printer, Duplex Unit, Cyan Cartridge (1000 pages), Magenta Cartridge (1000 pages), Yellow Cartridge (1000 pages), Black Cartridge (1500 pages), Software and Documentation CD, installation Guide, Quick use Guides, Power Cord
Browse our full range of fabrics from the bands below and use the band selector to choose the correct band range for your item.
If you would like further information or a fabric not shown below, then please contact us using the chat or via phone on 08003213651
Printers & Scanners
Colour Laser Printer