- 250 Sheet Input Tray
- As fast as 12 seconds First page
- Continue printing in mono even if the printer is out of colour toners
- Up to 1,200 x 2,400 dpi Print
- Up to 28ppm Mono/Colour Print
Speeds of up to 28ppm colour and mono print as well as a first page out time as fast as 12 seconds means no precious time need be lost, and with an optional second 550 sheet capacity paper tray you can print uninterrupted for even longer. You can even continue printing in mono if your printer is out of colour toners thanks to 'Xerox Run Black', resulting in fewer disruptions to your working day.
Outstanding Image Quality
Through use of the new Xerox EA Toner Formulation which has been modified to produce superior prints with less toner waste and better energy savings, the Xerox 6510n promises consistently spectacular prints.
Up to 1,200 x 2,400 dpi prints are evidence of this machines attention to detail, and with PANTONE approved colour simulations it can capture even the slightest variations in tone in order to give you the most precise print possible.
Connecting to the printer using USB or LAN connection is simple and straightforward, allowing for instant printing right out of the box. Above all, with newest security features such as IPsec, SNMPv3, IP filtering and secure print, sensitive documents are never at risk.
Together, the vast assortment of connectivity options offered by the 6510 series, including Network and USB connection, equate to a printer that ensures simple connectivity, without the need for time consuming set up processes.
- Print Speed: Up to 28ppm Mono/Colour Print
- First Page Print Speed: As fast as 12 Seconds
- Printer Resolution: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi Print
- Interface Types: USB, LAN Network
- Processor: 733MHz Processor
- Memory: 1GB RAM
- Supported Operating Systems: Mac, Windows, Android
- Paper Holder: 250 Sheet Input Tray
- Accepted Paper Weight: 60-220GSM
- In The Box: Phaser 6510 Colour Laser Printer, Cyan Cartridge (1000 pages), Magenta Cartridge (1000 pages), Yellow Cartridge (1000 pages), Black Cartridge (1500 pages), Software and Documentation CD, installation Guide, Quick use Guides, Power Cord
Browse our full range of fabrics from the bands below and use the band selector to choose the correct band range for your item.
If you would like further information or a fabric not shown below, then please contact us using the chat or via phone on 08003213651
Printers & Scanners
Colour Laser Printer