A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser, or the hard drive of your computer, if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Privacy cookies. These cookies store your privacy settings to ensure that our website respects your decisions on cookie usage.
- Analytics or performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website or to ensure you have a smooth experience. This enables us to personalise our content for you, remember your preferences and your chat messages.
- Advertising cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
|__fo_s||Platform||Necessary||Website Session Cookie||5 minutes|
|ts||PayPal||Necessary||Security cookie||1 year|
|XSRF-TOKEN||Wix||Necessary||Security cookie||4 days|
|CONSENT||Platform||Privacy||Stores whether you allow cookies to be dropped||18 months|
|cookieconsent_status||Platform||Privacy||Stores whether you allow cookies to be dropped||1 year|
|__gads||Analytics||Advertising cookie for Google Ads||1 year 24 days|
|__utma||Analytics||Google Analytics: Used to distinguish users and sessions.||2 years|
|__utmb||Analytics||Google Analytics: Used to determine new sessions/visits||30 minutes|
|__utmc||Analytics||Google Analytics: Set for interoperability with urchin.js||Session|
|__utmt||Analytics||Google Analytics: Used to throttle request rate.||10 minutes|
|__utmv||Analytics||Google Analytics: Used to store visitor-level custom variable data.||2 years|
|__utmz||Analytics||Google Analytics: Stores the traffic source or campaign that explains how the user reached our site||6 months|
|_dc_gtm_UA-57644622-1||Analytics||Google Analytics cookie||1 minute|
|_ga||Analytics||Google Analytics cookie used to distinguish users||2 years|
|_gcl_au||Analytics||Google Tag Manager cookie||3 months|
|_gid||Analytics||Google Analytics cookie used to distinguish users||1 day|
|_hjAbsoluteSessionInProgress||Hotjar||Analytics||Hotjar analytics cookie to identify first time page views||30 minutes|
|_hjFirstSeen||Hotjar||Analytics||Hotjar analytics cookie to identify first time users||30 minutes|
|_hjIncludedInSessionSample||Hotjar||Analytics||Hotjar analytics session limit cookie||2 minutes|
|_hjSession_2036701||Analytics||Google Analytics property session ID||30 minutes|
|_hjSessionUser_2036701||Analytics||Google Analytics property user ID||1 year|
|cbuid||Metrilo Analytics||Analytics||Metrilo analytics cookie||60 years|
|cbuid_meta||Metrilo Analytics||Analytics||Metrilo analytics cookie||6 days 6 hours|
|evo_session||Evo Analytics||Analytics||Evo analytics cookie||4 days|
|u||RTB House||Analytics||RTB House user behaviour cookie||1 year|
|_clck||Microsoft||Functionality||Microsft cookie||1 year|
|_clsk||Platform||Functionality||Website Session Cookie||1 day|
|AWSALBCORS||AWS||Functionality||Load balancing cookie||7 days|
|__zlcmid||Zopim Chat||Functionality||Links a users chat messages between page views so that the conversation isn't lost||1 year|
|_uetsid||Bing||Advertising||Bing Ads sets this cookie to engage with a user that has previously visited the website.||1 day|
|_uetvid||Bing||Advertising||Bing Ads sets this cookie to engage with a user that has previously visited the website.||1 year and 7 days|
|SRM_B||Bing||Advertising||Used by Microsoft Advertising as a unique ID for visitors.||1 year 24 days|
|_fbp||Advertising||Facebook advertising cookie||3 months|
|ANONCHK||Bing||Advertising||User ID cookie for Bing||10 minutes|
|awin_source||Awin||Advertising||Awin cookie defining where a user has come from||1 month|
|fr||Advertising||Facebook advertising cookie||3 months|
|IDE||Advertising||User behaviour cookie for Google||1 year 24 days|
|MUID||Bing||Advertising||Browser Identification by Bing||1 year 24 days|
|MUID||Bing||Advertising||Site analytics cookie||1 year 24 days|
|optiMonkClient||OptiMonk||Advertising||Advertising behaviour cookie||1 year|
|optiMonkClientId||OptiMonk||Advertising||OptiMonk anonymised user ID||1 year|
|optiMonkSession||OptiMonk||Advertising||Time stamp cookie||session|
|t_gid||RTB House||Advertising||Used for remarketing||1 Year|
|test_cookie||Advertising||Determines browser support for Google||15 minutes|
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including platform cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.
If you would like to block cookies on your browser please refer to your individual browser's instructions on how to do this. We've included links to the most popular browsers below:
If you are still looking for more information, then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
- Email: email@example.com